FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SACRAMENTO, CA • APRIL 15, 2020
COVID-19 Update: Clients leverage the 4insite Platform to Communicate Critical Information and Training to Essential Employees in More Than 20 Languages
4insite Software Platform Delivers Critical, Real-Time Communication and Remote Visibility for Facilities Management Services.
Sacramento CA. April 15, 2020 – 4insite.com, the premier performance management platform powering the next generation of facility management technology, provides features in a comprehensive user-friendly eco- system, allowing Clients and Site Management to remotely monitor the health of their facilities during this unprecedented time.
Through the 4insite platform, site teams, clients, and vendors can instantly communicate in their native language, and share real-time information that ensures every detail at the facility is being completed according to the clients’ standards. This improved communication and real-time data allow employees and site managers to instantly address any critical situation(s) that may occur, making any response to potential emergencies more streamlined and effective.
Key features being utilized during this current COVID-19 pandemic:
- Off-Site access – Non -essential users can monitor work progress
- No barriers – Communication is received in the end-user’s native
- Social Distancing – Users can communicate from their
- Work remotely – Able to assign special tasks, and answer requests
- Update processes – New processes can be instantly communicated to
- Training – Critical training is delivered directly to all
- Emergencies – Emergent situations can be communicated in real-time.
- Unions – Leadership can communicate directly with its
“In these uncertain times, we want to ensure our platform is making it as easy as possible for our users to continue to perform essential duties with as little stress as possible. We are proud to offer innovative solutions that allow for the safety of staff to be a top priority while still allowing critical training, message delivery, task assignments, and completion all to be done in over 24 languages.
We can still be all in this together even if it’s from a safe social distance.”
Marie E. – Director, Insite Operations